Inspirations for Christians
I See a Need for this Page because there is a Battle of the Image going on out there
in the End-Times and this is not getting easier for men and women and young people
especially, Christian or not.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are all
made uniquely as individuals by a Wonderful Creator
As His children, we can carry the Nature of Christ.
The world is out to stereo-type people in so many ways
- even some churches and ministries are -
we don't want this, do we?
"We are More than Conquerors through Christ who Loved us"
"Glory Jesus Glory, You do the fighting for me. Praise You, Jesus Praise You,
with You there's always Victory!"
So be yourself as His Child
in relating with Him and others
Be yourself as a Person
He created you to be
Be yourself in your Calling
you don't have to be a leader to be special
Be yourself with your Giftings
this is a path of discovery
YES, FIND YOUR OWN EXPRESSION IN LIFE
AND YOUR PURPOSE IN GOD
Peace To You And May Joy Be Yours
Helpful Quotes and Sayings
- Always remember you're unique...just like everyone else.
- Be careful. Be kind. Be yourself.
- Be yourself. Who else is better qualified?
- Before you can break out of prison, you must first realize you're locked up.
- Eventually it comes to you: the thing that makes you exceptional, if you are at all, is inevitably that which must also make you lonely. (Lorraine Hansberry)
- So don’t let those who look like they have it all together intimidate you. Your thought-life should be guarded like the front door of your house. (Janet Vargas)
- Everyone is a genius in some way but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid.
- For most men life is a search for the proper manila envelope in which to get themselves filed. (Clifton Fadiman)
- So better not trying to conform to the world’s ways or the expectations of others, it only results in frustration. So can the church's expectations of us if we have to fit into a mold. You know, one size fits all? (Janet Vargas)
- Figuring out who you are is the whole point of the human experience. (Anna Quindlen)
- I am a human being--do not fold, spindle or damage.
- I cling to my imperfection, as the very essence of my being. (Anatole France)
- Perfectionists are seldom satisfied with what they do. The choice is up to you – having some imperfections makes you happier and more well adjusted. (Janet Vargas)
- I don't have an attitude problem.You have a perception problem.
- I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Well, normal...sometimes I pretend I'm normal.
- Someone said everyone is strange in some way – so don’t upset yourself needlessly, it only places pressure on you, that you should be someone different than you are. (Janet Vargas)
- It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. (from The Little Prince)
- You need to draw aside with he Lord and ask Him to enlighten the eyes of your heart. Don't make this complicated, it's really quite simple. Accept His Love and Grace to be YOU - you don't need eloquent prayers, the more candid you can be with the Father for this exercise. the better. (Janet Vargas)
The world would like to change you;
There are pressures all around.
You must decide just who you are,
Then firmly hold your ground.
You have an image of yourself,
An ideal sense of you;
And to this vision you must always
Struggle to be true.
You know what you are good at,
And you know where talents lie;
But if you're ruled by others,
Your uniqueness could pass by.
Remember, there is much to learn;
But all new things aren't good.
Wisdom lies in what we learned,
And what we have withstood.
So, be yourself and don't allow
The world to take control.
Preserving your identity,
Is life's most precious goal.
Bruce B. Wilmer ©
“Why would you want to be someone that you are not?
When you could be better by being yourself.
Why pretend to walk in someone else’s shoes?
When you have something they haven’t got.
Just cheating yourself of the life you have to live
Deprives others of that only which you can give.
You have much more to offer by being just you.
Trying to live the life of another is a mistake.
It is a masquerade, nothing more than fake.”
Be You, For Me
Be free to be who I’ve called you to be.
Don’t try to be someone you think you should be.
As pansies each have a beauty all their own,
Your life has a magnificence of its own.
You look at your failures and think,
Your life does not matter, or so you think!
I look beyond your imperfections and see,
You, shining My glory for others to see.
So, bloom just how you have been created by Me.
Being who I made you to be pleases Me.
“For we are God’s masterpiece.” Eph. 2:10
Sue Nash ©
The copyrights of all poems on this website belong to the individual authors.